I was pulling together a series of blog posts on my top 5 most influential books of my childhood and an idea struck me. Why not re-read all five books and review them with adult eyes.
So I’ll be reading and blogging about….
- The O’Sullivan Twins by Enid Blyton
- Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
- The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend
- Starring Sally J Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume
All female writers too.
Look out for the posts in the weeks to follow….